R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
The night races "work" this day in age.

Strong showing from "The Kid" in his first duel but JR schooled the field in Race 1.

Jeff Gordon is a horrendous broadcaster. I'd almost rather listen to DW. ALMOST.
I'll disagree about Gordon being a horrendous broadcaster. I though he did quite well. He's new to this, the chemistry still needs to fully jell, but I think this is going to make a excellent broadcast team. One thing that I did notice, to me anyway, DW didn't seem to interrupt or try to over-talk Jeff as much as he has anyone else that has been in the booth. Perhaps Gordon is the "Balance" that DW has needed, to tone him down a bit. Something I noticed about Jeff as well, he is so fresh, from being out of the series, that he still has more of a driver's point of view of things that happen. Because of this, he will more quickly diagnose or spot things happening on track and why, than DW will. DW is good at picking things up, but he has been out from behind the wheel for a good while now, so he doesn't tend to see things quite as quickly as he did, when he was closer to the time that he got out of the cockpit of the car.