View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2014, 20:53 (Ref:3470057)   #72
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thurn und Taxis, wasn't it? yeah, hit fluid on the track and hit the pace car ... but why not use it to attack the series where the driving talent is so weak ... your team didn't win? Hmmmm .....

I admit watching PWC wasn't top of my list, but I taped whatever I didn't get to see when it aired live, and saw the season opener(s) at St. Pete. I didn't see anything wrong except the standing starts and ensuing pile-ups.

For sure the series could use a better TV slot ... but really last year was its first year even being taken seriously.

Couldn't care less about the in-fighting among drivers from different series. The best stint of any TUSC race last was about on par with every PWC race. PWC won't be driving fans away ... some other series might continue to ...