View Single Post
Old 6 May 2004, 09:54 (Ref:962343)   #6
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In the past I was a member of SIDC - Subaru Impreza Drivers Club, www.sidc.co.uk - but I s'pose I've kinda grown out of it, lots of boy racers talking about mods, rolling road output numbers and 1/4 mile times... However, the site is genuinely useful for Impreza owners - everything you will ever need to know (especially on the '93 to '99 car) is in the faq.

There's also www.scoobynet.co.uk, with a forum open to non members (you have to be a paid up member of SIDC to use their forum).

Depending what happens in the not too distant future, I hope to justify membership of www.quattroownersclub.com and/or www.pcgb.co.uk ...

granada-and-scorpio-online... now that's sad!

Last edited by garcon; 6 May 2004 at 09:56.