View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2008, 11:23 (Ref:2226803)   #14
knighty
Veteran

England
Essex
knighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridknighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
I don't give a monekys about that. I want to hear how they allowed the 2nd EE in......
because the crash test validation of the Luchinni-Judd was out of date and not valid, so the scrutineers showed them the door........personally I think Sergio Rinland from Epsilon-Euskadi knew this all along, and was always ready to pounce with the 2nd entry.

Audi have nothing in hand, Kristensen and McNish have already conceeded thay cannot touch those Peugeot qualifying times........I have a source within Peugeot that has previously told be thay have 745bhp, which sounded far fetched........but a 3,18 qualifying lap confirms this......I dont think Audi have as much power as Peugeot, but certainly the Pug is the better chassis.

yes the ACO have a shed load of egg on their face.......a 10 second gap to the nearest petrol is a discrace, which ther ACO are entirely responsible for with their bent set of rules favoured towards manufacturers.