View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2018, 07:30 (Ref:3856198)   #78
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR Driver View Post
Congratulations crmalcolm, despite a last-round win, your random selection edged out my selections based on studying last year's results by a mere 3 points! But this was my strongest showing so far; the question is whether or not to go random in 2019...
I think the deciding factor may have been Plato. Running 99 puts him last on my list, so doesn't make a pick. Others may have expected him to run well at some point?