View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2020, 11:14 (Ref:3966928)   #52
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I don't know Richard, from what I have seen of Formula E, it has a huge way to go before it is even close to filling F1's shoes.
I think we are talking about scenarios in which F1 has abandoned its shoes. Would a version of FE be better than our best memories of F1? No. But we are hypothesizing the collapse of current F1 under its own weight (a real and recognized problem) with the fallout of this pandemic being the trigger to bring the house of cards down. What reforms after the dust settles?

And as mentioned above, while not for everyone, FE is not that bad and does have manufacturer (i.e. money) support.

Richard