Thread: ACO Interest
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2017, 16:47 (Ref:3782004)   #36
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh, personally I don't WORRY about it anymore. Remember the times when every other day I came here crying and moaning about the latest BoP tables and whatever? Those days are over, I can't even remember the last time I went to the FIA committee site. But that's simply because I don't care about them anymore.

They are non factor. GTEs and GT3s are there, doing their own little thing, whatever it is, and I simply choose to ignore them. Just like a bully.

There is one good thing about them however, and that's traffic obstacle for prototypes although I'd rather have LMP3 doing that, they're slow enough for P1 ad P2