View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2017, 09:54 (Ref:3788672)   #139
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

AkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Samurai View Post
No GT300 rumor for Team MOLA so far.
If MOLA participate in GT300, they will be C group (non seeded team), IMO.

And if Team Studie withdraw, they will sell seed rights (A seed) to new comer Team.

About NDDP, I think Nissan will pay money to Team Gainer.
@Japanese Samurai
I think Team Studie will not withdraw for the SUPER GT300 participation instead they will changed the organization structure , the driver lineup and the tyre maker too based on his blog.

I think its make sense to changed their driver lineup that because Team Studie need to proved their team is the BMW official team despite their team is not the BMW factory team .

If MOLA participate in GT300, they will be C group thus , this isn't worth for them for stepping down to GT300. So it's logically to partner with Team Studie for the joint participation for both parties in GT300 and they can also share the maintenance garage as well. I said that because Team MOLA company name is MOLA International which they need to globalized their company and their market as well.

Note: MOLA is doing car engineering and also craft / sell HANS devices

Hmm I think Team GAINER will participate two GTR GT3 with the different tyres maker. We will expected that they will retain Hiranaka , Wirdheim and Tomita for the GAINER driver lineup.

How about your opinion?

Last edited by AkioAsakura95; 22 Dec 2017 at 10:07.