View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2014, 21:51 (Ref:3352600)   #94
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
all you need to know about cable companies is that they think they are offering us value by giving us free email addresses.

i bought a new car the other day but before i figured out what i wanted i naturally shopped around. so i walk into a competitors dealership and the salesperson spent literally 5 minutes talking about intermittent wiper blades. i asked him why he was wasting my time and if he could name an alternative car brand that didnt have at least 3 speeds for their wipers and he looked at me perplexed that i was not equally amazed by the cutting edge technology of the Toyota Camry's intermittent wiper blades ('but but but sir, perhaps im not explaining properly but you can pick the speed of the blades')...the analogy is you can sign up for a million free email address on gmail if you want so why do cable companies act like email is some new and fancy thing you cant find anywhere else which adds value to their useless product. have they been sleeping for the past 20 years???

for a service based industry the contempt they have for their customers is unparallelled!

simply put they are not in the business of offering value but rather trying to squeeze as much as they can before their industry dies.

henners i totally agree with you.
rant over