View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2018, 23:33 (Ref:3828534)   #15
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Jenson Button says he expects their car to be in the teens on race pace. 3:19's and 18's possibly. I believe Toyota will not run away with it on pace but probably gap the competition with pit stops. I think it'll be an easy triple stint on the tires, probably quadruple stint. I wonder if teams will try to quintuple stint the tires. That would be 49, 50 laps on one set on tires. If a privateer can do that they will definitely save time on the pits, even if they can refuel at the same time. That's just one less thing to worry about and trip over. If Toyota try to quintuple stint thats a possible 55 laps on tires which may be too much? I'm just guessing. But I think there's still some strategy on the table. Maybe Toyota short fills to do 10 laps like the privateers and saves more time in the pits and less laps on a multiple-stint tire? I'm excited to see what plays out. In GTE I bet all the cars are close even though we have questions on the BOP.