View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2021, 15:57 (Ref:4027449)   #155
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I lived a little further up the coast from Gordon, a few miles north of the old Murcia airport, for about 10 years, in a part of the Costa Blanca that is considered to have a very clement climate during the winter period.

However, my home was at the top of the highest hill in the whole area (for some unknown reason I seem to have chosen to live up high in the last 20 or so years) and, during I think was the second winter there, it actually snowed up our hill. So, being the adventurous type back then, I got my skis out of the basement, and glided down the hill on my skis to where the snow stopped.

My neighbours then had it confirmed that I was, indeed, nuts! Actually, talking to some of my Spanish friends and neighbours, it was the very first time that snow had been seen in the area for about 50 years.