Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2021, 16:54 (Ref:4029466)   #804
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think the MGA is the ex-Ted Lund car isn't it? An original car not a replica.

Obvs I know the tin top, there's a ZR160 like this sat on my drive as I type.

Years ago a family friend had a Sunbeam Tiger, fun to ride in, and this one looks quite Rorty doesn't it?

The C Type Midget is a lovely little car. This one looks well used, I don't know the driver. Whilst I'm not a fan of 50/60s era cars, I love pre-War stuff.

Well, why wouldn't I know the next car? This one looks like it's in HSCC Roadsports spec.

And finally Esther - a Bumble for Bauble. I can't remember if this was a ZA or a ZB Magnette. IIRC it was built by the late Roger Andreason when he was also building Chevrons. Down Poole way wasn't it? It was one of the cars that established Historic Saloons as a mainstream branch of the sport, I think.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk