View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2019, 22:11 (Ref:3914203)   #39
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
I know we don't see eye to eye on some things... but do you see what I am saying?..

Claire I don't know if I made it clear but I totally abhor the use of kerbs.

The Esses at my local track have had a h-u-g-e sausage kerb put on the exit, it rips the engine mounts off if you get it wrong. Guess what? People respect it and chassis aren't getting wrecked! And lap times haven't suffered either.

So what do we think of the following photos. MiniMM sent them to me, entitled "side by side at 170mph for the lead of the N24." Is this exciting, daring racing or should the overtaking car be penalised for driving on the grass? Or should the red car be penalised for sending him out there?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk