View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2019, 12:11 (Ref:3922703)   #127
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was sitting in the McLaren safety car up at La Source when the three (Bentley, McLaren & Merc) came past us pretty well side by side at the top of the hill.

I must confess I was waiting for a radio call to come through not long after, it was a definite hold-your-breath moment!

The Parfitt/Morris Bentley penalties were firstly a 10s stop/go for turning De Haan's Lambo round on the opening lap, and a subsequent 1s stop-go for a short stop at the driver change. And then they had a puncture. All in all not the best of days for them!