View Single Post
Old 22 May 2020, 14:28 (Ref:3977704)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
have to say i really like the format and links you provided in your post mogwai! i very much appreciate anytime us regular folk get to peer into the content available through a bloomberg terminal subscription!

cant imagine we will see these stories on the motorsports network!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
Bond holders don't take lightly to having their obligations suddenly put lower in the capital structure so the next few weeks are going to be crunch time it seems. Is it possible we could see McLaren fold before Williams???
no i can t imagine they like that at all.

obviously i dont know the inner details, but if they went ahead and tried to secure loans with already pledged assets and without the bondholders having prior knowledge, then i would say it looks both desperate and perhaps even a little shady?