View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2024, 13:58 (Ref:4204938)   #838
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Thank you for tabulating and graphing all this data. Super helpful as always!!
No problem

The charts show what I've been trying to get at. It is most apparent when you look at power/weight.

I looked at the relative weight, power and power/weight of all competitors verses Toyota and how this changed from Qatar to Imola.

The big mover is Peugeot, however most others, even if they have big movements in Weight, this is somewhat offset in power (Cadillac and Lamborghini).

I guess the power/weight tweaks are to compensate for the characteristics of the car (e.g. acceleration, cornering and top speed).
Attached Thumbnails
PW Q to I.png   W Q to I.png   P Q to I.png