View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2016, 17:44 (Ref:3601622)   #30
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Not likely to be doing dryathlon, but will be trying to reduce the intake - had two dry days since returning from Tenerife on Boxing Day - to try to offset the somewhat over-limit intake whilst there

A friend, who some who know the rallying world may know, Bill Honeywell, is doing an ambitious scheme : "Aiming to climb 542 Lake District hills in 2016 and raise funds for Cancer Research UK. Members of the group have agreed to donate 10p to CRUK for each completed top at the end of the Challenge. New members are always welcome - simply contact Bill Honeywell - or any group member - we'll do the rest and you'll be helping the cause of Cancer Research (CRUK)."

The group he refers to is a facebook group - and as I've agreed to sponsor him I'm a member - happy to give more details if anyone is interested.