View Single Post
Old 4 May 2018, 06:20 (Ref:3819316)   #55
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Luck you! I guess because you are in a garage, as when I looked in the ‘tarmac lake’ late yesterday there was a huge amount of people waiting to be admitted.

As soon as scrutineering started I got our ‘alternative’ GTSCC entry checked over, just in case the actual entry failed on the rolling road. It was passed as good to go so was trailered straight to the circuit. As the van couldn’t get through the log jam in the tarmac lake it was unloaded there and I drove it straight to the scrut bay. Gate closed for the night! Luckily they let me sneak in via the out gate and it was all sorted...... Thank you Henry.

Tyres to get fitted, brakes to be replaced and a good check over ready for qualifying this afternoon. Fingers crossed, as the other car is on its way home....