View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2019, 10:11 (Ref:3900442)   #91
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Racing is an emotional roller coaster and sometimes our emotions get the better of us.
Something that can be true of posters as well as drivers.

In serious thought though - is it always wise to put someone in front of the camera when their emotions are still charged?
Mike Jordan's comments about drivers down the field (particularly Collard) seemed to be fuelled by his concern for his son's health at the time.

Having had time to change and gather his thoughts, perhaps Goff may not be deserving of as much sympathy, but maybe a bit of thought should also go into what is deserving of airtime from the producers? Paul O'Neill seemed rather uncomfortable at times with the amount of focus itv were giving to on-track collisions.