View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2019, 10:17 (Ref:3900444)   #92
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I also think from a paying spectator's point of view, seeing half of the race behind safety car probably isn't the best thing, as you only see a handful of racing laps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS67 View Post
The race length was extended after the 1st safety car. With 2 safety car stints in one race, you only lost 3 laps out 16 at best.
Interesting stat from the results.

All three rounds saw 13 green flag laps, and 6 SC laps.

So a total of 9 laps of racing were 'lost' during the day from a total of 48.
In other teams - over half a race was lost across the course of the day, but we still saw 39 laps of racing (or 80% of the planned).