View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2020, 01:15 (Ref:3961127)   #219
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
As much as I dislike hamilton and am tired of mercedes dominance, I hope they are allowed to use this "das" system, at least for the first half of the season. I want to see just how much of an advantage they gained from a smart little trick.

Ok, maybe just for the first 3 or so races, like they let ferrari use the oil burning tactic for just a few races before taking it away around the Austrian GP a couple years ago. They had become the clear best car the previous few races, had that taken away and fell right back behind mercedes from then on. Maybe that was 3 years ago? Anyway, I want to see this trick deployed and see what it gets them.

At this point, seeing Ferrari continue to get pantsed is becoming fun in it's own way. I want to see them or red bull beat mercedes, but they fail in so many interesting ways, it is not boring. Here's hoping red bull can take it to mercedes, I guess?