View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2021, 12:16 (Ref:4054211)   #2262
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, rain forecast alll weekend. Ugh; sigh. Was so stoked for this race; now we'll have to watch 24 hours of cars tip-toeing around the track over and over
It only Tuesday so maybe it might shift a day or two hopefully. Also hope we can be spared of rain at least during the daytime parts of the race. I agree, trying to watch this race in rain is not pleasant viewing. Spa 24 is the same thing. And that race has been hit with bad weather worse in recent years than the N24 amaizingly. I generally don't like watching races in the rain unless you have some sort of strange dynamic in the race occur like in Petit 2015 with GTLM making a bid for overall victory against the protos. So yeah in the past I looked forward to rain in the race in IMSA at the very least but that ended when they ditched the Conti tires.