View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2022, 07:08 (Ref:4093055)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
With the introduction of hybrid regulations for the 2022 season, a number of teams openly stated that they had settled on their model prior to the 2021 season so that they could concentrate on the engine requirements.

With a full season under their belts, will we see new models on the grid? One likely candidate is Team Dynamics and the 11th Gen Civic that is due to be released in Europe late in 2022.

The withdrawal of Honda makes this an interesting situation.
Keeping the FK8 for a further season offers little indication of their future.
A switch to a different marque would be worthy of note - given that they have used Honda in the past without manufacturer support.
A switch to the 11th Gen might indicate that TD still have an association with Honda that they want to carry forward.

The choice of models will be interesting across the whole grid too. The introduction of hybrid has resulted in the CoG being further rearwards in all cars - will this influence future model choices?