View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2019, 15:02 (Ref:3875927)   #36
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Although it’s got nowt to do with trailer registrations, to expand on the last post, at the moment the AA and RAC, plus 89 post offices, can issue IDPs, but from Feb 1st they will be obtainable only by visiting any post office. They will not be available by post or online...

Cost £5.50, valid 12 months, and apparently will be a straightforward issuing process.....
Jeezus.... a fiver! Here an IDP (which I need to drive in Spain annually as they dont recognise Aussie licences) costs $40.00 for 12 months. But I can still get one from from any RAC (Victoria) outlet or any Post Office.... as UK, all by direct visit only. Nothing on the RACV website to suggest a change in the wind here. Ironically my local RACV outlet is two shops up from a Post Office.