Thread: Purple Poles
View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2021, 20:25 (Ref:4030334)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Sorry but I don't remember this at all. I do remember being told a story about Lotus testing their F1 car at Brands Hatch a very long time ago and decided (for devilment0 to add Ribena (a blackcurrant cordial for those who don't know of it to the (clear) watering can that they were using to top up their cooling system which aroused a lot of suspicion at the time!
I don't know if this is true or not but is totally believable...
Haha. Maybe it was magical coolant "wetting agent" used to lower coolant temps! Everyone must have been trying to examine the active ingredients to determine the trick.

Richard