View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 19:55 (Ref:3741890)   #17
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like that. That's the problem with electric cars. They feel the need to make them look weird and odd and futuristic. That's a good reason why electric cars struggled to gain traction in the real world - the cars look funky in photoshops, but look utterly stupid driving around the streets of Manchester or Edinburgh. That's why Teslas do sell - it's a road car, that just happens to be electric powered.

This Panoz looks very purposeful. They could make it look like a hot wheels toy like Formula E, but there's no need. This car is to get a job done. I like that. Hopefully it will get it done...Panoz never fills me with confidence.