View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2018, 14:18 (Ref:3846546)   #44
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Canada+US has been unblocked (the official stream).

The commentator is TERRIBLE.
Having seen the Eurosport Web from about 9.00am UK (No commentary at all until the presentations) I am currently watching the YouTube film. Mostly this has no commentary but from time to time a guy, possibly called David comes on. No knowledge of racing at all and then a lady joins in, Japanese I think who knows little more and sounds like someone's Mum. (He keeps saying, "well now for more music!) One assumes that when no commentary whoever is screening it payed music. Interviews by the lady were introduced from time to time but do not come through on the YouTube film

Just heard him say PitFM, what is that?

The annoying thing with the Eurosport cover on Sunday was that my feed went down at 9:56minutes and I only got it back 2/3 minutes after the flag, 6 was catching 43 at the time!

Hope the statement from Ratel is good because this was a farce, could not find live timing either!