View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2018, 18:06 (Ref:3845255)   #48
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mike. I've got colleagues whose first time in Ireland was when They applied for the passport.

Not concerned whether people want to set up businesses in EU states or not. That's a business decision and they can do what they like.

The problem arises when people start twinning about not being able to travel when they either never worked in a EU country and are worried about their holidays, or the are ignorant of the treatment professional foreigners receive when working in a EU state. Believe me the French and the Dutch can be brutal.

That said when Brexit finally happens as personally I hope it does, then life will surprisingly go on pretty much as it is now.