View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3952938)   #1235
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I did say maybe
Sorry, wasn't trying to be dismissive. Thinking about this more, it seems like the team was up against the wall on many front and with limited resources. So they can't devote 100% to all topics. So issues around suspension (such as rushed redesign) may have stolen resources from other things including crash structures? There should be shared resources such as those who know loads through carbon structures.

Richard