View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 15:41 (Ref:3952958)   #1236
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
...No doubt the crash behavior is simulated (via computer) many times prior to physical testing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Don't forget the genius Paddy Lowe also oversaw the design of an illegal front suspension with too many elements, maybe that compromised strength when it was put right
we know that Williams has been underfunded for years so i wonder how far behind they are in their investments/upgrade to their facilities, computer systems, manufacturing equipment etc. people may only be as good as the tools they have available?

for arguments sake, lets say Williams have spent about 100mill less then the average F1 budget every year for the last decade...does that put them at a 1 billion dollar deficit?

i doubt its that much but i would imagine it to still be a large amount. perhaps even an insurmountably large number for the organization, as it currently stands, to ever raise themselves.