View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2020, 15:25 (Ref:3954420)   #1247
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
New hires at Williams.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...ault-designers

I can't navigate/understand the titles of the new guys plus the reshuffling of existing at Williams. So it makes it hard for me to understand the hierarchy and where they fit in. Ideally they should be bringing in some new ideas. Particularly from Red Bull.

No mention of gardening leave. How deep in an org do you have to go before that is not done F1? I assume it's all based upon how the contract is written with the current employer. And that to put that burden upon someone, you have to compensate them. So they just can't do it for everyone as it would get expensive.

Richard