View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2022, 14:37 (Ref:4094139)   #29
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Had catheter removed today, what a relief, especially when the nurse said you put you underpants back on, and the only things i had to to tuck in were me.
Still a bit tender in certain regions but so glad the job is done.

When the consultant rang me to ask if I wanted to go on the list for surgery, back in December, he was such a pleasant chap that I told him a couple of jokes, which he appreciated. He rang me this morning to ask if I was alright and if I would be coming to the clinic as he would like to meet me. No one else got a call/

Several of the nurses also stopped to say hello, remembering me from my initial visits. It pays to be nice to people, and I got looked after very well.

Smarmy Bauble..