Thread: BTCC Croft
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 11:08 (Ref:3909331)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This will be my first visit to Croft, leaving just Thruxton as the only other circuit still to visit.

Looking forward to it, and hopeful of some good battles across the grid.

Weather looks like it may be damp for Qualy, with dry race day. Teams have a new surface to learn too, so the field might be mixed up a bit.

Will the 3-series prove dominant, or can Dynamics find the sweet spot?
Will the Vauxhall drivers be in close competition with their former teams?
Will BMR's current cars outperform their former runners?
Will the new models on the grid outscore the older marques?

A lot of questions to be answered this weekend, and we are starting to get to the point in the season where title chances can be seen to be slipping away if results are not favourable.
Pressure will really start to heat up, even if the weather doesn't!