View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2019, 11:51 (Ref:3922416)   #28
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Just waiting for ferry so here is my report . After a P5 and P4 in Copenhagen it was back down to earth at the Nurburgring . P18 and P6 in class. 1st Race .,Good start and pulled away from cars that were around me .Then the Brabham we run pulled off while he was in the lead and I lost concentration and dropped a few places . Had some good dices to the finish line and finished where I started P18 and P5 in class. The Elva 300 went well and I was happy to get into the 12’s around the circuit . Sunday race was marred sadly as there was a five car pile up as a car dumped all its oil around the track . Safety car for 4 laps including going through pit lane . Some drivers got confused and stayed out on track they were all penalised 10 seconds . Two cars written off and I mean written off . Only luck that no one was injured . I managed to spin as well and lost about 10 places . The safety car pulled in and we had 3 laps racing . All very frustrating . Good news for the owner of the Elva iscthat there are 3 people wanting to buy the car . Hope I get a bit of commission . It’s been fun driving a drum brake car . Think thats it for FJ for me this year . Back to slicks and wings .