View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2019, 22:51 (Ref:3938963)   #5566
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Hope the crossing is OK- just checked the shipping forecast for Bay of Biscuit..... According to Britney the ferry departed early in an attempt to miss the worst.

Forecast for ‘Wight’ not so bad but don’t think it’s going to be flat calm crossing for all the race trucks waiting at Ouistreham.....

Kwells at the ready!
Done that trip a few times Mike, I think that I can only remember one decent trip in the last 5 years. I first used that route in 1972 an vowed that I would never use it again
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !