View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2022, 21:40 (Ref:4093906)   #73
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
This has partly been stoked out of Hamilton's non-additions to social media. It appears to be conjecture. I would've thought he'd be determined to return and still beat Verstappen. It would be worse to go out like this. However, he will have his own decision-making.
I think it has also stemmed from Toto saying things like:

"I really hope we see him again. It would be a disgrace for the whole of F1 if the best driver decided to retire because of outrageous decisions."

when asked about Lewis.