View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2022, 12:41 (Ref:4094261)   #22
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
I don't think it's been mentioned.....but the other major aim of NGTC was to remove any reliance on OEM car manufacturers and their partners. This was something that has killed any number of technical regs in the past when manufacturers pulled out.
I don't think the organisers wanted to explicitly say they were removing the reliance on manufacturers (although it is a good thing to do so), and so it was veiled in the line:

'Reduce reliance on WTCC/S2000 equipment, due to increasing costs/complexity and concerns as to its future sustainability/direction'