View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2021, 10:35 (Ref:4036396)   #1087
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post

So to me if Zoos and theme parks can open, why not outdoor motorsport venues?
I'd hazard a guess to say the theme parks and zoos don't have large crowds, rather they have a steady stream of patrons.

I suppose the feeling is that sport venues will have seating (thinking Football, Rugby, Cricket, etc.) whereby you can limit entries and have social distancing. That of course is not a good model for events such as Goodwood, or indeed Donington Festival, where the main point is to mingle with like minded enthusiasts.