View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2019, 14:25 (Ref:3913945)   #13
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
As far as we know, is the plan for DPi 2.0 to utilize the upcoming P2 chassis as a base? Do we know anything about the upcoming P2 chassis? I assume they will follow a similar format with a small number of regulated manufacturers but I can't imagine the actual rules regarding the tub will change all that much.

I guess what I'm getting at is, I expect the next gen dpi cars to be about the same (in looks) as the current cars but will also include some type of hybrid system. Don't know what will be done with minimum weight but I would have to imagine the cars will be faster on the current IMSA tracks than they are right now
I figure the P2 chassis will stay for cost effectiveness and performance---it offers both, why mess with it?