Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2020, 00:04 (Ref:3952378)   #26
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
Again, being much less steeped in motorcycles than cars, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any particular impressions from what we've seen of the Kymi Ring, and of course, the coming 2020 Finnish Motorcycle GP.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about it as it's a new circuit to me however
the venue was given a fairly muted reaction with Aprilia test rider Bradley Smith commenting:
“It was a different race-track to anything we’ve seen before. It worries me, certain aspects of the track … when you put a whole load of guys and try and race around there that’s my question mark. It’s not wide enough and a little bit too tight. If there was a mistake there are a few corners where you could easily run off one and join another track with certain chicanes

Ducati’s Michele Pirro was less positive, referring to it as ‘too slow and not spectacular enough’, while Sylvain Guintoli suggested it was a circuit we’d ‘grow to love’.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !