View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2000, 07:40 (Ref:24501)   #25
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I gave up on GP Legends. I have raced at Spa which in its current form is shorter but not that different (Blanchiment, La Source, Eau Rouge etc.) and I can tell you that if F1 cars were really that difficult to drive they would never have got anybody into them. (I have driven single seaters previously).

Sorry guys but if people really think they can drive a racing car, or get an impression of a track, based on a game they should never be let loose on a circuit. (I know JV was quoted as saying he learned Spa from GP2 but that was just the lines, not the speeds and gradient changes).

I wonder if this is part of F1ciamp's claim to ability?

Phew, back to the topic.