View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2021, 10:52 (Ref:4028941)   #170
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yep, can only agree. That said, I, personally, gave up appraising the looks of prototypes in 2011, when the rules mandated that from that year forward they must all be ugly by default...😉
The WSC open top cars were seen as a giant step back but I’m now on FB groups with thousands of people drooling over Riley & Scotts and Lolas which we unloved and overlooked at the time. The same will happen to the LMP1s, I’m sure, in time to come.

This is all highly subjective, but I actually love the look of this new car, reminds me a little of the Lotus GT1s.