View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2022, 07:28 (Ref:4120532)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Maybe the adverts reflect the other activity on your device lol
Mrs Ayse isn't very computer-savvy, so I do most of the online ordering for her, all sorts of things from clothes to household items and 'all sorts'. I get some quite weird and wonderful adverts when I surf the net.....

The one thing that puzzles me is that whatever process or algorithm does these things isn't intelligent enough to realise when you've actually made a purchase, and keeps showing you adverts for the thing (sometimes large and expensive items) you've recently bought that you're unlike to need to buy again in a hurry.....