View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2022, 18:43 (Ref:4122634)   #213
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
I don't think Mark Webber comes out of this well. He has a "nice guy" image which has been spoiled.
I think that depends upon how things work out for Piastri. And we may not know the answer for that until after he is in a seat and how he is performing vs. Alpine. In the end he is supposed to be getting the best outcome for his client and not being "nice" with Alpine.

As mentioned above. All we can do is speculate. There is no doubt a lot of untold stories/info that we all just don't have.

Richard