View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2018, 18:33 (Ref:3816914)   #23
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for that, Martin- they won their class in WSM in the B8.

Well it’s all done and dusted and I’m now stopped at Milan for the night. The hotel has the most camp receptionist I’ve ever seen not on telly! Had to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing....

What a fantastic weekend! Obviously good weather always helps, and we certainly had that. Hope our spectating tenthers also enjoyed the event and didn’t get too sunburnt!

Our 90 minute Gentleman Drivers race had no incidents, no waved yellows and no Safety Car periods- how’s that for a rarity! Biggest excitement was a Cobra Daytona Coupe that came into the pit lane looking as if the engine got so hot it almost melted.... Gave the fire marshals something to get interested in.

Thanks to some attrition and some solid driving (I only went into the gravel once...), Simon’s trusty and lovely Morgan +4 came home 11th o/a and P2 in class. After all the problems we suffered last year with the SLR engine, a thoroughly deserved result in my book. We were both well chuffed....