View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2020, 12:30 (Ref:4000917)   #1614
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
While the thread title is "closed cockpit", I will say this thread has generally been the home for discussion on improved cockpit safety regardless of closed, open or some other variant (i.e. halo). If you watch the video of FIA tests in the very first post, it shows them testing both a closed canopy and an open top shield style. So I see no reason to expect restriction of topic to just "closed cockpit" (not directed at crmalcom, but a few recent posts imply "closed cockpit" only discussion).

Richard