View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2018, 20:22 (Ref:3803871)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Thanks Bob. Eclectic mix as usual, but Maxi my favourite! I presume the little hatch is a ‘Gazoo Racing’ Yaris GRMN....... (Engine built at Hethel by Lotus , but don’t ask what ‘GMRN’ stands for )
Mike it was explained at the 'Media Briefing'. now compulsory for the Media at every meeting, I did not quite catch it all but the 'G' is for garage, and I think the 'M' is Maison. It is not some reference to specification or performance, but then it is a Jap car.

I have a lot more pictures so will post a link once they are uploaded to my web site. Tortoise, and NL watch this space.