View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2018, 01:57 (Ref:3831528)   #1203
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I "borrowed" cable subscription loginfo from a family member and got velocity for the full 24 (even though I was at another family member's home for 10 hrs and watched velocity on DISH). Now, say what we want about the eurosport commentators, the Great Dane and the man with the Fox shirt, then a strange looking beach shirt and then the Fox shirt again, the amount of actual on track action I watched this year far exceeded all my previous years. With F1 on ESPN and 24LM on velocity, I hope to be finally away from the Fox and NBC infomercials.
The TK coaching scenes we're beyond bad. They could have been okay if they lasted 30 to 60 Seconds, but they lasted 5 to 10 minutes. I never listen to them or the Eurosport team so I can't comment on that but there was a decent amount of coverage All Things Considered.