View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2019, 19:45 (Ref:3889352)   #38
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
6.30 in morning here .Dark at moment . Just waiting for sun up and bike to track on EB bike . What a top bloke and again the power of Ten tenths brought us together . Very sad it’s my last day of this NZ and Oz trip . I shall return that’s for sure .,I can only urge and recommend if you ever get the chance to come to PI then do it . I said to someone yesterday that this is like our Silverstone Classic but 10 times better . I’ve not had one gorilla tell me I can’t do this and I can’t go in there without the correct pass . The place was jam packed with spectators and just about everyone of those came by for a chat about the Cooper Maserati . I got the chance to wonder around the whole paddock yesterday and there must be 500 or so race cars here . The outer paddock is full of classic car displays . Hopefully E B and 875 will post pictures . Back to work Wednesday , I wonder if you can still emigrate to Oz on £10.00.🙄