View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2019, 03:49 (Ref:3892361)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Apparently spectators can't enter coolers of food...
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I wonder if there is a good reason for that? There must be one, they wouldn’t do it otherwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Ah, now it makes sense. Seems a bit extreme though
It's supposedly very restrictive, believe you can carry a single 12oz/500mL bottle of water in with you but that may have changed since last year's GP. And as with most (MB Dome in Atlanta being an exception) venues in the US the price gouging is astounding. I'd live to see the track but that's a non-starter for me. Yes, I'm spoiled with Road Atlanta allowing a lot, as long as they can't see it, but it's what I'd want in a venue.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk